Friday, August 24, 2012

the hills of Tennessee

I have been running now for just over two years. And next to my husband I have to say it is definitely the love of my life. My passion for running started more like hating it with a passion and not loving it with a passion. Here I am two years later and I do love it. Of all the places to start running, the hills of Tennessee had to be the most beautiful to run. I am at least 6 pairs of running shoes in and lots of lessons that I have learned (some harder than others) about this very welcoming recreation.

We are here in Oregon now. I finally ventured out a couple of days ago and got in my first few miles. The landscape of this state will definitely help to make my runs more scenic. Today I ran my first set of hills in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Well, in Tennessee we have hills. Here in Oregon they have mountains. I thought Percy Warner Park in Nashville, Tennessee was as bad as it gets. I was quickly corrected today.

Here are some of the gorgeous views in what is now our home away from home.





No comments:

Post a Comment