Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend!!!!!

My first full weekend in Oregon can only be described in one word....success! I took so many pictures, but unfortunately the chord I need to transfer the pictures to my laptop is in my dad's basement in Tennessee right now. So a trip to Best Buy is coming later today so I can get that. In the meantime I have this picture of one of the great things we did....we bought bicycles. People on bikes are all over this part of the country. I don't consider myself a cyclist but my husband likes riding so it's something we can do together. Our first ride on Saturday evening was great. We discovered the side streets of this cozy little lake town we are calling home and it's beautiful. We rode next to the lake and saw so many families out enjoying the beautiful weather we were having.


We also went to the most amazing farmers market and took the short drive over to Cannon Beach...those pictures to come later today or tomorrow. Be blessed!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment